33 Linden RoadHampton Falls, NH 03844MLS Number 4747559
- Price: $1,889,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 61 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 3.84% last updated on 2019-06-20
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 7,213Square Feet
Stunning 14RM, 5BR, 5.5 bath custom home sited on a 7.7 acre meticulously landscaped lot w/extensive landscape lighting, partially fenced for a dog, patio w/fire pit and walking trails! From the minute you enter the barrel-vaulted stone entry w/mahogany door, you know you're entering one of the Seacoast's finest custom homes. A double-height entry foyer w/curved staircase welcomes you and it is open to the formal dining room and double-height formal living room w/a stunning Palladian window overlooking the rear grounds. The home features one of the finest WoodMode-brand kitchens (2017) in the Seacoast with double islands, a walk-in pantry, commercial-grade 8-burner Wolf range w/double ovens, separate Wolf oven, Wolf warming-drawer and Wolf microwave. Commercial-grade glass-front Subzero refrigeration, Subzero drawers, Subzero beverage and Subzero dual-temperature wine refrigeration complete this outstanding kitchen. Radiant tile flooring throughout the first floor is a treat in New England winters. Be the envy of all with the resort-like finished basement that features a spectacular array of fun spaces including a stadium-styled theater with HD 92" screen and hi-fidelity sound system, a billiard room, a private pub, a separate media-room lounge, a private gym, sauna, wine cellar, wine tasting room and cigar room. This is a rare opportunity to purchase a turn-key home in a premier neighborhood in the heart of tax-free coastal NH. First showings begin Sunday April 28th.
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces4
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, On-Site, Parking Spaces 6+, Paved
- Year Built2004
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleColonial, Contemporary, Walkout Lower Level
- Full Baths4
- 3/4 Baths1
- Half Bath1
- Total Baths6
- Total Rooms15
- Square Feet7,213
- AG Sqft496
- APX Unfin Below Grade496
- BasementFinished, Full, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Walkout, Interior Access, Exterior Access
- Heat FuelOil
- Heat SystemRadiant
- WaterOn-Site Well Exists, Private
- Water HeaterOil, Separate, Tank
- SewerLeach Field - On-Site, On-Site Septic Exists, Private
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s), Generator
- Date Showings Begin2019-04-28
- Delayed ShowingsYes
- View Count14
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$1,889,000
- Listing Agent NamePatrick Carey
- Broker NameCarey Giampa, LLC/Seabrook Beach
- LM MST WGARAttached
- MLS Number4747559
- AreaAbuts Conservation, Neighborhood, Rural
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Level
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage367
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsResidential
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Hot Tub, Patio
- ExteriorClapboard, Shingle, Wood
- RoofShingle - Fiberglass
- Occupant RestrictionsNone
- Tax ReductionNo
- Assessment #1284400
- Assessment Year2018
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableCovenants, Deed, Property Disclosure, Survey
- Building Number33
- StreetLinden Road
- TownHampton Falls
- SubdivisionLINDEN SUBDIVISION
- DistrictHampton Falls
- Elementary SchoolLincoln Akerman School
- Junior HighLincoln Akerman School
- High SchoolWinnacunnet High School
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- Interior FeaturesBar, Fireplace - Gas, Fireplaces - 3+, Home Theatre Wiring, Hot Tub, Kitchen Island, Sauna
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions22'0" x 19'6"
- Room 2 TypeBreakfast Nook
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions11'4" x 7'6"
- Room 3 TypeFamily Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions18'0" x 19'6"
- Room 4 TypeLiving Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions17'8" x 15'9"
- Room 5 TypeDining Room
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions16'4" x 13'3"
- Room 6 TypeFoyer
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions17'11" x 15'11"
- Room 7 TypeBath - 1/2
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions5'11" x 5'2"
- Room 8 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 8 Level1
- Room 8 Dimensions17'10" x 14'9"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions14'11" x 11'3"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions15'11" x 11'11"
- Room 11 TypeBedroom
- Room 11 Level2
- Room 11 Dimensions13'0" x 12'6"
- Room 12 TypeBedroom
- Room 12 Level2
- Room 12 Dimensions11'5" x 9'11"
- Room 13 TypeMudroom
- Room 13 Level1
- Room 13 Dimensions12'6" x 7'7"
- Room 14 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 14 Level1
- Room 14 Dimensions10'6" x 7'11"
- Room 15 TypeLibrary
- Room 15 Level1
- Room 15 Dimensions13'8" x 12'2"
- Room 16 TypeBath - Full
- Room 16 Level2
- Room 16 Dimensions6'1" x 5'9"
- Room 17 TypeBath - Full
- Room 17 Level2
- Room 17 Dimensions8'6" x 6'2"
- Room 18 TypeBath - Full
- Room 18 Level2
- Room 18 Dimensions5'9" x 8'1"
- Room 19 TypeExercise Room
- Room 19 LevelBasement
- Room 19 Dimensions21'4"x10'0"
- Room 20 TypeMedia Room
- Room 20 LevelBasement
- Room 20 Dimensions17'5"x16'0"
- Room 21 TypeRec Room
- Room 21 LevelBasement
- Room 21 Dimensions21'5"x14'5"
- Room 22 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 22 LevelBasement
- Room 22 Dimensions10'3" x 9'9
Copyright 2019 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated June 26, 2019.